1. Professional Instructors - considered role models
- We carefully hire qualified instructors who have the expertise and proficiency in math and guitar.
- The teachers have great communication skills and are considered role models for the students.
- We have regular meetings with our instructors to discuss accomplishments, issues and concerns.
2. Online Lesson Structure - above an beyond the 1/2 hour lesson
- Our weekly lessons are posted as 1/2-hour long, but really 45-minutes plus.
- Instructors are online 5 minutes prior to the start time to greet the students, and 10 minutes after to complete a lesson plan/practicing schedule.
- In between lessons, instructors review and map out action plans.
3. Foundation of Essential Skills - top of list for importance
- Whether it is math or guitar learning, getting back-to-the-basics, in order to to develop a foundation of essential skills, is key in moving forward to advance skills.
- Advancing skills to the next level is also important to keep the student challenged.
- For example, with Math Tutoring, it is not unusual to teach a Grade 5 student, not challenged by the curriculum, Grade 7/8 math. With our Guitar Lessons, it is common to teach a beginner practical rock and blues scales and riffs.
4. Educational and FUN - key to a winning combination
- Creating a fun and comfortable atmosphere is most important to learning.
- Education, in this type of setting, opens the doors for accomplishing any math skills or guitar techniques.
- With our Guitar Lessons, we work towards learning your favorite songs and riffs. With Math Tutoring, we like to prepare you and monitor test results by using software that gives awards for achievements.
FREE LESSON at Online Math and Guitar: Sign-up for a Free Lesson to check out our lesson format (no obligation to sign)